RAW is proud to be the recipient of a number of awards since our inception. We thank the organisations and businesses who have recognised our work and nominated us for these awards.
- Finalist - Betta Milk 'Make It Betta' Health Achievement Award, Tasmanian Community Achievement Award
- Finalist - Communities in Action for Suicide Prevention, Tasmanian LIFE Award
- Semi-Finalist - Innovation in Mental, Social and Emotional Wellbeing Award, Tasmanian Community Achievement Award
- Finalist - Betta Milk 'Make It Betta' Health Achievement Award, Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards
- Winner (Wendy French) Outstanding Contribution by an Individual, Tasmanian LIFE Awards
- Award - Tasmanian Agricultural Productivity Group, For Service to the Agricultural Community in recognition RAW Tasmania's proactive and tireless support of both individuals and families involved in agriculture during their time of need.
- Rotary International Community Service Award, For recognition of outstanding service and contribution to Tasmanian Rural Communities
- Winner of the Community Group of the Year Award, Community Achievement Awards
- Certificate of Excellence, Sustainable Communities Award
- Rural Health Group Award, Tasmanian Rural Health Week
- Certificate of Appreciation, Australian Government
- Winner (John Jones OAM) of the Rural Health Community Award
- Certificate of Commendation, Red Herring Surf Social Inclusion Award
- Certificate of Appreciation, Keep Australia Beautiful
- Winner of the Tasmanian LIFE Award, AAMI Healthy Communities Award